Social Media Policy
We encourage participation and hope you will share your opinions on our issues. By taking part in discussions on any of our social media pages, you are agreeing to the policy outlined below.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing the following:
- Profane or offensive language;
- Inappropriate, irrelevant information or misinformation;
- Bullying and personal attacks;
- Promoting violence or illegal activities;
- Confidential information about someone other than the poster; or
- Spam or commercial sales.
While we strongly encourage open discussion and amiable debating on relevant topics, abusive language, bullying or chronic harassment of ACU AFA supporters is not accepted. If you violate our policy more than three times, you may be blocked or removed from the page.